Colombia (National Geographic Adventure
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapLet National Geographic's Colombia Adventure Map guide you as you explore the unique biodiversity, rich history and vibrant culture of this country which is the gateway to South America. Quickly find your destination with the aid of a user-friendly index of cities and towns. Then plan your route using the mapped road network, complete with distances and designations for major and secondary roads, including the Pan-American Highway, as well as tracks and unsurfaced roads for those seeking to travel off the beaten path. Other travel network features include airports, airfields, railroads, harbors and border crossings. In addition, hundreds of cultural, historical, ecological and recreational points of interest are pinpointed, such as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, protected areas, beaches, archeological sites, castles and areas for diving, fishing, surfing and paragliding. The map's front side covers the country from northern borders with Venezuela and Panama, along with its Caribbean Sea coastline, through the coffee plantations in the Andes, down to the capital of Bogota, including the cities of Cartagena, Medellin and Pereira. While the reverse side covers the southern half of the country, through the cities of Cali and Popayan, to i...
- ASIN: 1566956242
- UPC: 749717034051
Colombia Road Map - 1:1,000,000 (English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
Explore Colombia with this Freytag&Berndt road map. The best way to plan your trip, prepare your itinerary, and to travel independently in this country. Place name index; Tourist information highlighted on the map. Legend in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Polish, and Hungarian.
- ASIN: 3707913953
British Columbia, Road Map
- ASIN: 1553686810
Mount Hood, Columbia River Gorge [Map Pack Bundle] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapThe Mount Hood, Columbia River Gorge Map Pack Bundle is the perfect companion for anyone planning a trip the northern edge of the Cascade Mountains in Oregon. The two maps cover one of the most varied landscapes in the country, from the glaciers on the peak of the cone shaped Mount Hood to the turbulent waters of the Columbia River this combination of maps covers it all. The recreational opportunities available in this one small section of northern Oregon are astounding and each map is built to showcase the very different environments. Both maps includes trails, backcountry roads as well as numerous points of interest such as camping, wind surfing, and rock climbing areas.Buy the Map Pack and save 15%!The Mount Hood, Columbia River Gorge Map Pack includes:Map 820 :: Mount Hood [Mount Hood and Willamette National Forests]Map 821 :: Columbia River Gorge National Scenic AreaEvery Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper. A full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation.Map Scale = 1:75,000Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25.5"Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- ASIN: 1597752797
- UPC: 749717204522
Canada West (National Geographic Adventure
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapNational Geographic's Canada West Adventure Map provides global travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective in a highly functional travel tool. Cities and towns are clearly indicated and easy to find in the user-friendly index. A road network complete with distances and designations for roads, motorways, and expressways will help you find the route that's right for you. Secondary routes are also marked for those seeking to explore off the beaten path in and around Banff National Park, the Yukon Territories, Jasper National Park, Vancouver Island, and the rainforests of British Columbia. Hundreds of points of interest and diverse and unique destinations are highlighted including national parks, nature reserves, World Heritage sites, archeological sites, ski areas, hot springs, beaches, museums, and more. The north side of the print map shows Victoria Island, Nanavut, the Great Slave Lake, the Northwest Territories, Yukon Plateau, Great Bear Lake and Prince Albert Sound. The reverse side showcases the topographic features of Vancouver and Queen Charlotte Islands, the Coast Mountains, British Columbia, the Rocky Mountains, and Alberta. Search for whales off the coast of Vancouver, ski the trails of Whistler, paddle...
- Color: Canada
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- ASIN: 1566956358
- UPC: 749717000551
Bristish Columbia Back Road
British Columbia Road Atlas including provincial maps, regional maps, large scale back road maps, GPS compatible -bike trails - boat launches - ferry information - skiing - parks- golf courses - whale watching, ETC
- ASIN: 1554861705
Rand McNally British Columbia/Alberta, Canada Road
MapArt folding maps cover more of Canada than any other map publisher's. Up to date and fully indexed, this item contains detailed full color road map and features information for Alberta and BC plus major city insets including: Vancouver, Edmonton, Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Kamloops, Lethbridge, Red Deer, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kelowna and Vernon.
- Brand: MapArt
- ASIN: 1553683056
British Columbia - Fast Track - laminated
British Columbia Laminated fast Track map. Covering core areas of Kamloops - Kelowna- Nanaimo-Penticton - Prince George -Vancouver - Victoria
- ASIN: 0886404711
Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area (National Geographic Trails Illustrated
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic MapThe magnificent Multnomah Falls is just one of many natural, cultural, and recreational attractions in the Columbia River Gorge Scenic Area. The 80-mile-long gorge contains diverse ecosystems ranging from the lush Oneonta Gorge Rain Forest to the arid Celilo Grasslands. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Columbia River Gorge provides an unparalleled tool for exploring this breathtaking region. Some of the key areas of interest featured on the map include the White Salmon, Klickitat, Sandy, and Lower Deschutes rivers; Yacolt Burn State Forest; Maryhill, Columbia Hills, and Rooster Rock state parks; Mark O. Hatfield Wilderness; and portions of Mount Hood and Gifford-Pinchot national forests. With miles of clearly marked trails including the Pacific Crest National Trail and the Oregon National Historic Trail, and such scenic roadways as the Historic Columbia River Highway and Yakima Scenic Byway, this map will prove invaluable whether you're taking in the scenery on foot or by car. A helpful list of waterfalls makes it easy to take in these natural wonders in your travels. Many recreation features are noted as well, including campgroun...
- Color: Oregon/Washington
- Brand: Universal Map
- ASIN: 1566954738
- UPC: 749717008212
Canadian Rockies (National Geographic Destination
• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapNational Geographic's Canadian Rockies Destination Map strikes the perfect balance between map and guidebook and is an ideal resource for touring this culturally and geographically unique region. Canada's share of the Rocky Moutains averages approximately 100 miles across (160 kilometers) and runs from Waterton Lakes National Park on the Alberta-Montana border northwest towards the Yukon territory.The front side of the Canadian Rockies DestinationMap reveals a map of the Alberta-British Columbia border region in the range's southern half, which is home to the many beautiful and accessible parks for which the Canadian Rockies are famous. Jasper, Banff, Yoho, Glacier, and Kootenay National Parks are featured as well as a comprehensive road network including the Trans-Canada highway and Icefields Parkway. Indian reserves, provincial parks, protected and natural areas, wilderness, and recreation areas are featured on the map. Photographs highlight points of interest including the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Natural Bridge, and Cave and Basin Natural Historic Site.The reverse side of the map provides invaluable content for travelers, including a chart and important information regarding Banff, Glacier, Jasper, Kooten...
- Color: Canada
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- ASIN: 1597755133
- UPC: 749717104150
Michelin USA: West, Canada: West Map 585 (Maps/Regional
Michelin regional maps each contain practical road and route information. Special Michelin reads-like-a-book format for easy use in folding and unfolding. Useful information for planning trips, including gas stations, 24-hour service stations, toll gates, rest areas and service plazas. Clear, precise cartography. Icons pinpoint important travel information.
- ASIN: 2067175254
Modern Day Color Map of Colombia Journal: Take Notes, Write Down Memories in this 150 Page Lined
Journals are great for writing down ideas, taking notes, writing about travels and adventures, describing good and bad times. Writing down your thoughts and ideas is a great way to relieve stress. Journals are good for the soul!
- ASIN: 1977638627
Columbia Icefield Map
Gem Trek's Columbia Icefield map meets the needs of visitors looking to explore North America s largest icefield south of Alaska. Located beside the Icefields Parkway, the icefield is both spectacular and accessible. Whether you are touring along the parkway and taking an Ice Explorer out onto the Athabasca Glacier or heading off to explore the surrounding wilderness on foot, you ll find the waterproof and tear-resistant Columbia Icefield an invaluable tool for making the most of your visit. This Columbia Icefield map features detailed cartography, accurate hiking trails with distances, and details such as glacier flow direction and drainage routes. Campgrounds and highway viewpoints are also marked. In addition to the map, this product is a user-friendly guide to the Columbia Icefield. It includes detailed descriptions of what to see and do at the icefield, recommended hiking trails, a wildlife-viewing guide, answers to frequently asked questions (How big is the Columbia Icefield? How deep is the ice? Why is the glacial ice blue? And many more), and a list of the highest surrounding mountains.
- ASIN: 1895526787
British Columbia, Canada Road
British Columbia, Canada Road Map [Aug 21, 2015] Lucidmap …
- ASIN: 1770685073
Travel Like a Local - Map of Columbia: The Most Essential Columbia (South Carolina) Travel Map for Every
Get Ready For The Adventure Of A Lifetime!Are you planning your next vacation abroad and you’re ready to explore? Do you want to be prepared for everything? Are you ready to experience every new place you visit just like a local? Well, with this amazing Columbia (South Carolina) travel map you’re all set and ready to go!The Columbia (South Carolina) map was carefully designed to give you amazing results and make traveling easier than ever.We make sure to constantly update our info to give you the most relevant and accurate information, so you will never get confused or frustrated during your Columbia (South Carolina) trip.The map is very detailed and it will not only give you all the available roads and routes, but also the essential information to make your Columbia (South Carolina) vacation unforgettable.In the map you can see all the available means of transport, bus stops and routes so you can always know how to get everywhere.And because we know that a vacation is not only about the roads and busses, the map gives you many options for eating, drinking and having a good time!We carefully marked all the restaurants, bars and pubs so you can always find one that is nearby.In the Columbia (South Carolina) map you will also find the best places to go shopping, the most famous...
- ASIN: 1795230576
Moon British Columbia: Including the Alaska Highway (Travel
British Columbia is filled with vibrant cities, secluded beaches, and old-growth rainforests. Experience the best of this wild and beautiful province with Moon British Columbia. Inside you'll find:Flexible itineraries, from one week in Vancouver and Victoria to a two-week tour of the entire provinceStrategic advice for outdoor adventurers, foodies and wine lovers, families, and moreMust-see highlights and unique experiences: Try to spot wild bears, moose, and elk, go whale-watching on the Pacific, or snorkel with seals. Learn about the First Nations tribes' colorful totem poles and sample indigenous foods, or sip your way through the wines of the lush Okanagan Valley. Kayak through icy fjords, ski Whistler's world-class slopes, or drive the famed Alaska HighwayReliable tips from BC local Andrew Hempstead on where to eat, where to stay, and how to get aroundFull-color photos and detailed maps throughoutBackground information on the landscape, culture, history, and environmentIn-depth coverage of Vancouver, Victoria and Vancouver Island, the Sunshine Coast, Sea to Sky Highway, Whistler, Gold Nugget Route, the Okanagan Valley, the Kootenays, the Canadian Rockies, Glacier National Park, Revelstoke, Kamloops, Mount Robson, Cariboo Country, Prince George, Prince Rupert, Haida Gwaii, St...
- ASIN: 1640491872
British Columbia & Alberta - Fast Track - laminated
British Columbia Alberta laminated fast Track Map - Coverings core areas of Calgary - Edmonton0 Haida Gwaii - Saanich Peninsula - Vancouver
- ASIN: 0886404622
Columbia - West Columbia Street Map (SC)
- ASIN: 0528021281
City Maps Columbia South Carolina,
City Maps Columbia South Carolina, USA is an easy to use small pocket book filled with all you need for your stay in the big city. Attractions, pubs, bars, restaurants, museums, convenience stores, clothing stores, shopping centers, marketplaces, police, emergency facilities are only some of the places you will find in this map. This collection of maps is up to date with the latest developments of the city as of 2017. We hope you let this map be part of yet another fun Columbia adventure :)
- ASIN: 1548748919
British Columbia SW & Washington State Travel Reference
This map hopes to accomplish two goals; first, it is a detailed road and points of interest map for Washington State and adds to our growing range of State covered in detail, and second, it combines that portion of Canada's BC accessible to Americans heading north. The map has two covers so can be marketed either as a USA map title or a Canadian title. The front side covers all of Washington State, with a bit of Oregon and Idaho, and has a decent-sized inset map of downtown Seattle. The reverse side covers much-larger British Columbia - at least a portion of it, including all of Vancouver Island, all the roads from Vancouver eastwards to the Rockies and north to Kamloops, and hundreds of wilderness campsites in the interior. This side also includes insets of Victoria and downtown Vancouver. This map fills a gap in the travel map market in that it crosses an international border and provides benefit to those heading north without having to purchase a separate map. Of course, if they wanted more detail, ITM also publishes maps of Seattle, Vancouver, Whistler, and all of British Columbia!
- ASIN: 1771290862
Columbia Map - Online Shop Results - Showing more then 90 results at ShopWorldlux.comPromotions on Columbia Map, clothing, electronics, cosmetics and more! Everyday lucky draw! Monthly Off Coupon. Original and Fast. Exclusive Brand Sale. Try to explore these searches: Dolphin Sheets, Cole Haan Black Leather Zip Hobo, and Luvable Friends Applique
ShopWorldlux.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or one of its affiliates.